Wednesday, July 20, 2011

13 Years - I Do!

July 16, 1998
Happy Anniversary Mr. Frank... Thirteen Years - WOW
I meet Mr. Frank in my 2nd year in collage. We dated for a year and were engaged for almost a year before we married. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a very hot day and very busy. Looking back it went well and was a very beautiful day.
I am very glad to have meet Mr. Frank we are great together. Like sweet and sour chicken :) He is a mild tempered man while I am a hot headed women. He is a wonderful father, works very hard for our family, and is my best friend in the world.
I LOVE YOU.

p.s. I was little -- what I would kill for a body like that again :)

1 comment:

sslicka said...

THATS SO AWESOME! 13 YEARS THATS GREAT!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT TOGETHER! IM SOOOO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND OUR FRIENDSHIP AGAIN! NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHY WE PUT UP BAJA SIGNS ALL OVER THE NEIGHBORHOOD!! AND YES WOULD WE DO TO GET OUR OLD BODIES BACK, WE WERE SO LUCKY AND DIDNT APPRECIATE IT! LOVE YOU GUYS!!