Monday, July 18, 2011

It came and Went :(

I can hardly believe that this big boy was once....

My Little Boy :)
*picture taken in Mexico May of 2003 -- 9 month old

I was always told to enjoy my kids they will grow up fast... As a young married couple Mr. Frank and I could never fully comprehend that statement. I do not think anyone can understand what that means until you have a child to watch grow... Time does fly to fast! It has seemed to only be a blink of an eye that Beau has gone from my little monkey child always being held to my large bike jumping, swimming, dirt digging boy...Beau is a great child...he is kind, smart, giving, and loving...I am truly a lucky mom for having him in my life....

Bringing home our large piles of stored up art work and papers...I was lucky to have been able to teach the Meet the Masters in Beau School Class this year. It was hard work but a great time being able to be in his class each month. I really enjoy seeing him interact at school and watch him learn. 

No comments: