Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blonde Hair


I often get asked where my kids get their blonde hair. Well --- I did at one time have blonde hair. This picture was taken my senior year of high school .
*(Bingham High class of 1995)
With each child my hair has progressively got darker and darker, and at this point in life.. blonde would feel to young.
I also had long hair my entire life...I didn't start cutting my hair short until my first year into college. I have very thick hair -- like horse tail thick hair. I did enjoy long hair it is very pretty. But the again the older I get the shorter it gets and I enjoy the speed that short hair provides.

3 comments:

sslicka said...

Very nice! umm however I'm sorry to tell you we graduated in 1995, you wish 1998!

Sermons of the Day said...

I can't belive how long your hair is. Wow!!!!

Kiersten said...

Oh my -- you are right shannon.. it was 1995 -- I am getting old :(