Monday, July 18, 2011

A lot can Be Learned in One Year . . .


In the beginning there was a small little baby...
*picture taken at the towne home in 2006 - Bear's Blessing

Who quickly grew to be a big girl...Bear has learned some much in one year of preschool. She can write her name, sing me lots of songs (my favorite is humpy dumpy). Bear enjoyed attending Willow Springs Preschool. Every other Thursday Bear and I ate hot lunch with Beau. This was a great treat. She at lunch then we would stay for lunch recess. She was greeted with open arms from Beau's class all wanting to play with her. It was great fun watching her play and run...


Bear is a special little girl. After the loss of Mae I new I had to have another child. This feeling was so strong in me to have her. I got pregnant right after and was so excited but so scared. Her pregnancy was not an easy one...with nothing but concerns and worries it took large tole on me, having her, brought nothing but excitement and joy...I worry about Bear, I often wonder if other mothers worry more about one child then the others. I worry that life might be a little hard for her. I worry the school might be a struggle and I worry what other will expect from her...Bear hold a special place in my heart...maybe a little more special then she will ever be able to know and understand...She came to me a such a hard time in life she is truly a gift from heaven...It is only now at age 5 she knows about her older sister... and asks me questions.. I fight tears each time she bring Mae up... I try and be as open and honest as I can with her...Talking about her older sister in a upbeat tone and not a sad one. Again I am a blessed mother!

No comments: