Tuesday, July 19, 2011

She Is Here

7lbs. 8ozs. 19 Inches
May 25, 2011
Peanuts pregnancy was good. My ribs we on fire, the heart burn was horrible (but look how much hair we got - well worth it), We controlled the diabetes well. I do have to admit that it did see to be a long 9 months. But I am an impatient person...so 9 months will always feel long. But I did enjoy her in my tummy. Her strong kicks and rolls we just amazing to feel. I could tell that she was a strong baby this was nothing but constant reassurance that it was going well.

Proud mom and baby... Peanuts delivery was just text book. Fast and easy 5 hours start to finish.. not my fastest but not my longest.. I had her drug free and do admit I enjoyed the entire experience. I think was partly because I new what to expect and I had a great nurse and Mr. Frank did really well. This picture was taken just after delivery... I think I look pretty good for having a baby 10 Min's. ago :) I was really glad to have peanut on this day... All of the kids have a number birthday
Beau -- 8/18
Mae's -- 7/7
Bears -- 9/29
Peanuts --  5/25
Funny that all of there dates have turned out to be this way being that we haven't chosen any of their dates... Silly I know but fun.


Just waiting for dad to take us home.  I did enjoy my Hospital stay.. I have minimal visitors...Which was good. It was quite and baby and I slept alot. I figured before we came home to our little circus I would enjoy two days of quite life.

No comments: