Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Halloween

(I can not for the life of me find out why I this picture will not rotate)

Little Peanut was a BEAR, and what a cute bear she made. I crocheted her a little hat with ears. The hat is made out of a hand spun alpaca... so so soft :) This was a great yarn to work with, you did need to be careful with it. The yarn could not be reworked much or the fibers would separate, which is very common in a hand spun yarn they are a little more loose and have some thick and thin spots.




These were the only two picture I had of Halloween. I am getting very lazy with taking the pictures. So here is our breakdown:

Beau - was a Pizza Guy. He did inform me when he grows up he wants to be the guy on the cornor of the road that spins the signs. -- Way to reach for the stars bud.

Bear - was a Kitty she found an ever so fab mask at Claire's and loved it. I made her a Halloween skirt and we attached a tail we made out of pom poms to the back.

Peanut was a Bear with her homemade hat.
Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I love the simplicity of it and how excited my kids get for it. I also just love this time of year. This year we handed out Toothbrushes. They were received with mixed feelings from the kids but with great excitement from the parents.

No comments: