Saturday, April 14, 2012

County Fair Fun...


I like Fair's and Carnivals...I sure hope I don't look like the Carnival type that would come to your mind when you think of Carnival people and what is often seen at them. But I enjoy the fun. I really enjoy the County Fair because I love to see the show pieces. I love looking at the 4-H entries, the quilts, canning and the vegetables. My kids dislike walking through them all so I always am re insuring them as soon as I am done with the indoor events we can go find out door activities.
This year we found these huge balls that they climbed in and rolled around on the water.

It had to be almost 90 degrees out side...Can you imagine that smell inside them...yuck! But I put aside the germ factor paid the $14.00 fee and they had a blast.

What is a carnival without a mini pony ride -- right. I think this is the last year I will get Beau to ride the ponies... I remember one year Beau almost fell asleep on  the pony ride. I think it was the constant circles the pony goes in and mild bouncing. When I start to think back at little moments in Beau's life I start to feel a little sad that he is getting so big. I miss the time when Beau was little, riding the back of the little Geo Prizm eating a pop tart as we were on our way to work in the morning. oh---time is so fast.

 Bear and her love for horses. I will talk more about that love later on in the blog.

What is a County Fair with out a Monster Truck Ride.

Oh Summer -- I Love You!

No comments: