Friday, April 1, 2011

Something New . . .

I love making items with my hands, I like to stay busy, and be creative. I love to crochet, sew, paint. I usually give all my items away as gifts or to my children.
(Sometimes I worry I am the aunt in "Christmas Story" that makes Ralph the pink bunny suit.) ~note to self NEVER make a pink bunny suit!
But with the economy the way it is... and my strong feelings that I need to be home with my children. I need some supplemental income. I have decided to open an etsy account in the hope that my small talent can help. I am very nervous about doing so, but like I tell my children
[The only true failure lies in failure to start.]
So stay tuned - - I hope to have the etsy account open in the next two weeks. Along with a few life posts...

Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

YAY, and good for you- you are seriously one of the most crafty people I know and your so good at it. I cannot wait.

Angela said...

I am excited to see what you come up with, you are so talented.