Friday, April 8, 2011

7 Weeks and Waiting . . .


Little Friends are waiting on the shelf.


Each on of my children have a monkey friend. These little monkeys are made in a continues round of crochet. I like making monkey's because each monkey is a little different, just like my children. They all come from the same place - but each on is different.


Car Seat has a new clean cover and a soft liner all washed and waiting... I am questioning how 3 children are going to fit in the Honda - some how we will fit.


A great Vintage Mirror... Very Heavy! I love that the glass is bevelled and there are little bubbles in the mirror. A great find at the Thrift Store!

Little friends hang from the ceiling to welcome a new day. These are made from scrap fabric and extra batting I had a t home. I like how chubby they turned out - plump fat birds. I stuffed them hard rather them soft since they were going to hang from the ceiling and not be toys.



The letter cards were also a great find at the Thrift store. I like that they are only in a two color print (Orange and Black). I also find it funny that the letter G has a picture of a Gun - in stead of something like Glue, Giraffe, Gorilla, etc. The room is far from done, but well on it's way. Just like most things in my life...Lots going on, lots in the waiting, but nothing quit done.

No comments: