Friday, April 15, 2011

On the Cutting Table...


Cherry Blossom fabric. I really loved the orange an green with the little flowers. I thought the fabric was 30% off when I had it cut, but I was wrong. I guess if I read the signs better I would have seen that it was the shelf below that was on sale.  Oh well -- Thank goodness I really enjoyed the fabric.


This quilt will be made up of 3 1/2 inch squares.


and 2 1/2 strips. I am hoping to have it to the long arm est this weekend. I will post more pictures when finished. I really like the look of fresh cut fabric. It looks so quite and perfect just waiting there on the edge of the table. Patiently waiting to twisted and sewed to assemble a great little quilt. Then I love when it is washed and crunches up and looks like a loved item.

No comments: