Friday, November 16, 2012

We are to the End....


It is here or almost here. The end of 2012. I have blogged about nothing. I have journaled nothing. I often wonder if it is worth blogging. I became part of blogging before facebook, when blogging was the new and great way to keep people in touch.  I don't really know who reads my posts. I publish the blog for my children, who have little interest in it. I would dare say I would not publish facebook posts even thought it can be done. I think my children would little intrest in my daily ramblings. But I am sure as time moves forward as they are in their adult years they might find the blog posts interesting they might find it touching to see how I felt about certain aspects of our little family events and be reminded just how proud and how much I love them.

(Peanut as a chicken - Halloween 2012)


(a chicken, fairy and fin - Halloween night 2012)

With Bear and Beau both in school. I find my house quiet, Peanut is so simple and moves about the house freely exploring all corners of each room. I have definitely come to the conclusion that I am a loner. I like it quiet I like being by myself. I do like visiting with other and I can strike a conversation with anyone. But I definitely being by myself very comfortable and simple. I have lots of time to think, think and think. In this thinking time. I have come to the great conclusion
I AM BLESSED. 


(Peanut - September 2012 - 16 months)

Don't get me wrong. I do mummer and complain. I often do not take my trials at first gracefully and I do cry. But I know in my heart... (is that an LDS phrase or what). My Heavenly Father hears and answers each and everyone of my prayers. Though the answers my not be what I wanted to hear at that time. In given time I do see the blessing they provide. I live in a small but WONDERFUL home. I have the greatest children living with me. I have a husband that works very hard to provide for us. My Heavenly Father has such faith in me he gave me a angle. Though brief she serve her greatest purpose on earth and for that I am eternally grateful.





3 comments:

Carrie said...

I agree you are BLESSED! What a sweet angel you were blessed with as well!
I enjoy reading your posts! Ah, now if you could just send some quiet my way I would be very appreciative! :)

dlkenney said...

I know not as many people read my blog as much as they did before facebook, but I use mostly as my journal and scrapbook, which I publish at the end of each year ... so I agree with you it is a good reason to keep blogging

sslicka said...

awwe, you make me wanna be a better Mom andto appreciate what we are given!! I love being a loner with you...wait is that possible...you know what i mean!!! love you guys!!