Tuesday, April 23, 2013

* april 2013 - alpine, utah

Hello my blogging world. This has been months since I have published a post. Our lives are busy but at the same time some days feel mundane. Sometimes mundane feels nice. We are so very looking forward for the school season to leave. School has been a challenge for us this year. We have found it difficult at times we have loved it at times and we have out right hated it at times. The next few months I will be spending time looking into some other options for school. I am hoping there is something that might fit into our lives a little better.

Bear is growing like a weed - a skinny one at that but the height is coming. She has raced bike with her dad and brother and loved it every time. We are hoping to complete some more during the summer. We will be racing the midweek series. Kindergarten is almost over and she has loved making many new friends. Her teacher tells me that she gets along well with everyone in class. I was pleased to hear that. Bear still loves her movies and continues to have a wonderful imagination.

Beau will soon surpass my height. He is getting strong, smart and fast. He continues to race BMX and just completed his third state qualifier taking a 2nd place. WOO WOO. 4th grade has been packed with science and math. Grades are wonderful but had a bit of a problem with talking to others. (a family problem with all) Beau mows lawn with Mr. Frank twice a week and is saving his earnings for a new bike this August. Which is wonderful seeing that his bikes tend to be a bit pricy (a bit being an understatement)

Peanut is the happiest person in the world. Sweet fun and silly.  Loves the outdoors and had a hard time being inside this long and cold winter. She has been my little shadow for the past year and I have enjoyed each and every day with her. I can not even express the joy that this little person has brought into our household. I thank my Heavenly Father nightly for sending her to me.

*april 2013 - alpine utah

2 comments:

sslicka said...

awesome kiddo's!!! cant wait for summer so we can all hang out more!!!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I love your family. Such great parents and darling kids.